Come in and fitness out

23.06.2018

You are enough


Time out in Mykonos

I'm not a girl with a super dupper self esteem. I sometimes felt uncomfortable to go to a class which was totally new for me. I was afraid to blame myself, to fail in front of the perfectly shaped participants.

And as I had to determine, I was not the only one. My beautifully strong friends had doubts too, wouldn't go to certain sport events just because they felt to weak or not prepared well enough.

Prepared for what?



It took me some time to realize it's not up to any stranger to decide whether I'm able to attend something or not. It's just about me and my body to find out if a certain sport class is good for me or not.

I have to talk to myself rather than keeping an eye on others if they would "accept" me in "their" class.

How can it be, that strong, funny, smart women are insecure when it comes to attend activities which they would to do something good for their body?

You move however your body tells you to, not what your guide is saying in front. Don't get me wrong, guiding is a good and important thing, but as I said: It's a guide. She or he paves the way, but it is only up to you to adapt it to your body.

You move with yourself, with your heart, your breath, your very own strenght (which is so precious!).

Be proud of who you are and about every step you take to become a better you and a stronger you.

And don't forget, everyone is dealing with fears, try to be nonjudgemental towards others and obviously with yourself.

I often hear: "I can't go to your yoga class, because I'm not as flexible as the others". My answer is: "Of course you are, your body has just its own pace and flexibility. But your body is learning fast."

I also like the image of a Yoga-Party, which I adopted from Tara Stiles. I'm inviting people to our very own celebration, everyone can join and do whatever makes her/his body and mind happy. I'm the party host and as it's like at a "real" event: Everyone is responsible for her/his own joy.

So, just put on a smile, be nice to yourself, look after your body because it's you who keeps you happy and strong. You are enough and so is your very own Yoga practice.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Love, Moni

6 Kommentare:

  1. Very informative and useful historical post. I see you have a lot of other cool stuff available at your website, simply bookmarking it to check in spare time. Thanks and keep the good work up.

    Occupational Therapy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice post. Wherever you are on your exercise journey, getting a Personal Trainer Wien is a smart idea. A personal trainer may be just what you need to finally reach your fitness and weight loss goals.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I think its quite a good spot for health care relaxing:) nice!

    AntwortenLöschen

  4. Thank you for this post.Great post.This post is very intresting.Thank you. lifestyle changes

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great post.This post is very intresting. I am impressed this article.Thank you.
    how bad is my eye prescription

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. 'Virtua Racing 2' for Xbox 360, plays on Wii U and PC - Video
    Download 'Virtua Racing 2' from Virtua youtube mp4 Racing 2 and play it on your Wii U or Windows PC. SEGA Genesis Classics is one of the few platforms you'll find in the

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your post!
XX, Monika